Monday, August 06, 2007

Golden Compass

I took the test over at The Golden Compass website. Apparently my daemon is a Gibbon - which is a small ape (otherwise known as a lesser ape). What do you think? Does this match my personality?



By the way, the preview for the movie ROCKS. AJ and I took a gander at the props that they had at Comic Con and they look AMAZING - especially the Alethiometer. AJ and I were able to get our photo taken with Iorek Byrnison - You can compare the image of AJ and I with the actual movie poster. Do note the incredibly unflattering photo of me looking stunned and shell shocked (Comic Con was sensory overload). I do think that AJ looks cuter than Lyra though. Just look at his grin!

Do note that AJ is indeed wearing a Yoda backpack on his back. I bought it for him at Disneyland and made him wear it throughout ComicCon. He was adorable.

I have many more posts to write - about Comic Con, our trip to LA, our recent DQ party, Gay Pride, our trip back to the midwest about my brother's wedding where I was the best man, etc. etc. It's been a crazy busy summer. I'll get to them all. Really I will. I just need to sleep first.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Felisa said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I just watched the ComicCon preview...shivers! Goosebumps! It looks SO GOOD. Eeeeee!

I took the daemon quiz twice b/c I was wavering about some answers. The first time, my daemon was a spider named Aesop. The second time, it was a lion called Sergius. I'm not sure which is more appropriate!

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Felisa said...

Chris's is a snow leopard named Haythia.

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Rita said...

Damon got a mouse named Mandara. (Modest, shy, assertive, outgoing, and competitive. Quite the set of contradictions, and yet, not.)

I got a fox named Cleon. (Modest, a leader, assertive, outgoing, and responsible.)

I couldn't read the script. I was like, "His name is Clean??"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home