Sunday, June 22, 2008

About not blogging.

I talk about blogging all the time. Usually it goes something like this:

"Oh yeah, I have a blog. I don't really write in it very much."

or

"Well, you know, my blog, the one that I don't post on too much."

or

"Well, I have about seven or eight entries that I keep on meaning to finish on my blog, but I just haven't gotten around to it..."

or

"No really, I do mean to start blogging again..."

So here I am. Blogging again. I've decided that I will either finish the posts that I previously started, or *gasp* publish them unfinished. That's painful for me, but the only way for me to move on is to get those out the door. finished or unfinished.

Because this is getting ridiculous. This talking about blogging, or to be precise, talking about not blogging.

Shame on me. Expect a slew of random posts soon. All old posts will have [OLD POST] in the title. Just as a reference point for myself.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home